Ultimate Montreal Morning Tour
Departure time: TBD*
Only have a short time to spend in Montreal? Stop agonizing over how to see and do everything in the city and sign up for the Ultimate Montreal Morning Tour. For 5 hours, this tour will take you to all the “must see” attractions including Mont Royal, Olympic Park, and the St. Lawrence River riverfront.
Prepare to be taken on a whirlwind tour of the beautiful city of Montreal when you sign up for the Ultimate Montreal Morning Tour. Great for the casual traveler who is passing through the city or those who are short on time, this 5-hour guided tour will take you to all the best sights and attractions throughout Montreal.
Once the group is assembled, your tour will begin with a drive through Mont Royal. If the name sounds familiar, it is because that is the mountain that the city was named after. While on your guided driving tour, you will be able to take in beautiful views of the surrounding area and the city skyline. There will be brief stops along the way at St. Joseph’s Oratory and a landing on Mount Royal where you will be treated to breathtaking scenic views.
After taking in all the wonderful views, your tour will shift its focus to the historical side of Montreal. There will be a brief guided tour of Montreal’s Old Town. The tour is filled with tons of amazing – and little known – historical facts and the chance to see an absolute “must see” sight – Notre Dame Basilica.
From Old Town, you will head to the Old Port of Montreal where you will board a river boat cruise. For 60 minutes, you will be able to sit back, relax and take in some amazing sights as you float down the St. Lawrence River. *The cruise is seasonal, operating from May until mid-October only.
Last stop on the tour is a quick trip to the site of the 1976 Summer Olympic Games. On the driving tour of Olympic Park, you will see everything from Olympic Stadium and Saputo Stadium to the Botanical Gardens, Planetarium, and Biodome. There will be just enough time to make a short stop at Olympic Stadium where you will head up to the observation deck of the Olympic Tower. Don’t forget your camera because you will want to capture some of the amazing views of the surrounding area.
Pick-ups happen prior to tour start time – please check email for confirmation of pick-up time which will be sent out approximately 24-48 hours prior to tour date
Mobile Vouchers are accepted
Comfortable footwear recommended/dress according to the weather
The boat cruise portion is weather dependent and will not operate in the off-season (November – April). During this time the cruise will be replaced by a visit to “la grande roue” (Montreal’s famous ferris wheel).
Pick up and drop off at any Hotel located in the downtown Montreal area
All admission costs
Narrated driving tour
- Fully guided driving tour that takes you to Notre Dame des Neiges Cemetery, Mont Royal, and St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Trip to Olympic Park that includes admission to the observation deck of the Olympic Tower
- Tour of the local area that includes a stop in front of Notre Dame Basilica where you will be given a compressive overview of the history of Montreal, Old Town, and the Basilica
- Relaxing 60-minute river boat cruise that takes you down the St. Lawrence River
- Full access to an experienced tour guide for the entire 5-hour tour
- Tours feel small and intimate as there is a 7 person limit
- Complimentary shuttle pick up and drop off anywhere in Downtown Montreal
Ultimate Montreal Afternoon Tour
Departure time: TBD*
Join the Ultimate Montreal Afternoon Tour and spend a relaxing afternoon taking in all the city’s major “must see” sights and attractions. Sit back and enjoy the views as you go on a guided driving tour of Mont Royal, a historical tour of Montreal’s Old Town, a river cruise, and a trip to the top of the Observatoire Place Ville Marie.
Enjoy exploring the beautiful city of Montreal at a slower pace with the Ultimate Montreal Afternoon Tour. This exciting guided tour takes you to all the major attractions and sights throughout the city all in a single afternoon. Ideal for anyone who wants to just see the “must see” sights, people short on time, or business travelers who want to see the city but have other obligations.
No trip to Montreal is complete without a stop at Mont Royal which is first up on your tour. Our experienced tour guide will take you on a guided driving tour through Mont Royal. We do the driving so you can sit back and take in the sights. There will be just enough time on this driving tour to make brief stops at St. Joseph’s Oratory and a great area to take in a scenic view from Mount Royal. Along the tour, your guide can provide you with interesting historical facts.
The driving tour ends with a stop in Montreal’s Old Town where you will be able to see the majestic Notre Dame Basilica. After briefly looking around Old Montreal, you will head over to the Old Port of Montreal where a relaxing river cruise is waiting for you. Board the cruise boat and prepare for a memory-making tour down the St. Lawrence River.
We saved the best for last on this tour – Observatoire Place Ville Marie. On this stop on the tour, you will step into an elevator that will whisk you up to 617 feet (188 meters) above the ground. Once at the top of the observatory, there won’t be an area of Montreal you can’t see as you will be treated to 360-degree views of the entire city. Make sure to capture these views on camera because they are something you will never want to forget.
- Scenic driving tour through Mont-Royal
- Historical tour of Old Town with a stop at Notre Dame Basilica
- Take in the sights along the St. Lawrence River with a relaxing 60-minute river cruise
- Trip to the observation deck of the Observatoire where you will be treated to amazing 360-degree views of Montreal
- Personal tour guide that walks you through the entire tour from start to finish
- Small tour group setting (maximum of 11 people per tour)
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at any location in Downtown Montreal
Epic Montreal Night Tour
Departure time: 8:30 pm
Don’t spend an evening stuck in your hotel. Sign up for the Epic Montreal Night Tour and you spend an enjoyable and memorable evening exploring the sights and attractions of the wonderful city.
Fun and excitement lie ahead on the Epic Montreal Night Tour. The journey begins when the sun has completely set for the day and the city lights are turned on. Our experienced tour guide will pick you up around 8:30 p.m. and take you on a scenic driving tour up to Mont Royale. We will travel the twisting, turning roads all the way to the highest point in the city. While traveling to the top, you will be able to catch a look at Saint Joseph’s Oratory in all its dazzling glory. Once at the top, you will be able to take in seeing some of the most amazing nighttime views of the city.
Heading back down into the city, we will make a brief stop in Old Montreal. Follow your personal tour guide and explore the streets of this amazing and historical part of the city. The tour of Old Montreal ends with a breathtaking view of the Notre Dame Basilica.
Hop back in the tour van and your guide will take you on a driving tour all along the waterfront. At the waterfront, you will be treated to a ride on the Montreal Observation Wheel (Ferris Wheel) where you will be able to see some of the most unique and memorable nighttime views of the city.
After the thrill of riding the Montreal Observation Wheel, we slow things down a little bit with a stop at the most famous Montreal poutine house – LaBanquise. Grab a late-night snack before being dropped off at your hotel for the evening.
- Driving tour up to the top of Mont Royale
- Opportunity to see the Saint Joseph’s Oratory all aglow in colorful nighttime lights
- Tour of Old Montreal with a stop near the Notre Dame Basilica
- Drive along the Old Port near the waterfront
- Ride on the famous Montreal Observation Wheel (Ferris Wheel)
- Quick snack stop at the famous Montreal poutine shop – LaBanquise
- Small tour group setting gives you the feeling that you are on your own personal tour and not someone who gets lost in a crowd
- Access to a private tour guide who is ready to answer any question you may have while out and about
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at any downtown hotel or location